Toshimi Stormare came into the spotlight as the wife of Peter Stormare, a Swedish actor. Likewise, her husband Peter became popular for his roles in Prison Break and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
Toshimi Stormare Nationality
Toshimi Stormare was born and raised in Japan. So, she has Japanese & American nationality. However, her Japanese parents' identity kept private.
Stormare is of Asian ethnicity. Also, her personal life information like age, birth date, siblings, and education missing.
Is Toshimi Stormare still Married?
Yes, Stormare is still married to her celebrity husband Peter Stormare. Actually, Toshimi is the 2nd wife of her beloved husband Peter. Just after a few months of dating, they tied the wedding knot. In the year 2008, Toshimi got married to her husband Peter Stormare.
The duo became husband and wife in a private ceremony attended by families and friends. However, they have kept their love affairs and married life as low-key. Toshimi and Peter have kept every detail regarding their love life to themselves. Still, their married life going smoothly without any rumors of divorce or separation.
Toshimi Stormare Mother of a Daughter
Toshimi Stormare is a proud mother of a daughter. Her daughter name is Kaiya Bella Luna Stormare. Kaiya was born on 9th May 2009.
|Caption: Toshimi Stormare with her husband Peter and daughter (Photo: Married Celeb)|
She and her husband protective of their child therefore, they kept her far away from the limelight. Toshimi with her family lives in Los Angeles.
Toshimi Stormare Husband Peter First Wife & Kids
Prior to marrying Yoshimi Stormare, Peter was married to his first wife Karen Sillas. They were married in 1989 after years of dating together. His ex-wife Karen is also an American stage and film actress.
|Caption: Toshimi's spouse with his ex-wife Karen (Photo: IMDb)|
From their married life, they shared a daughter Kelly Stormare born in March 1989. Unfortunately, their relationship didn't last long, and divorced in the year 2006.
What is Toshimi Stormare Net Worth?
Toshimi Stormare has a net worth of around $500, thousand. Well, she has collected a decent net worth out of her working career. As we already mentioned, she became popular as a celebrity wife. But her husband Peter Stormare has a net worth of around $5 Million.
|Caption: Toshimi's spouse Peter with the car in the background (Photo: Zimbio)|
The film 'Songbird' in which he appeared collected $409,321 at the box office against the production budget of $700,000 to $2.5 million. Then, he played role in the movie John Wick: Chapter 2 collected $171.5 million at the box office against a production budget of $40 million only. So, Peter has been earning a handsome sum of money out of his professional career.
Who is Toshimi Stormare Husband?
- Toshimi's husband's full name is Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm born on 27 August 1953.
- Also, Peter is a Swedish actor, musician, playwright, and theatre director.
- His acting career started with the Royal Dramatic Theatre.
- Also, he became Associate Artistic Director at the Tokyo Globe Theatre.
- While working in a theater, he moved to New York City.
- He played the role of Ingvar in the TV series Watching Ellie from the year 2002 to 2003.
- Peter appeared in the role of John Abruzzi in the series Prison Break from the year 2005 to 2007.
- He became popular for his movie role as Gaesar Grimsrud in the 1996 film Fargo.
- His films credits are The Lost World: Jurassic Park in 1997, Playing God in 1997, The Big Lebowski in 1998, Armageddon in 1998, 8mm in 1999, Dancer in the Dark in 2000, Windtalkers in 2002, Minority Report in 2002, Bad Boys II in 2003, Constantine in 2005, and 22 Jump Street in 2014, and the video games Destiny in 2014, Until Dawn in 2015, Destiny 2 in 2017 and others.
- Peter Stormare has more than 140 acting credits to his name.
- Also, he is the godfather of Gustaf Skarsgard.