American professional soccer player, Rose Lavelle became a part of history as a member of the 2019 World Cup-winning women’s soccer squad. She scored three goals playing in 6 games for the United States at the 2019 World Cup.
Is Rose Lavelle Married with Her Partner?
Rose Lavelle is yet to be married to her partner. Also, she is far from marriage or a possible boyfriend or husband. This soccer player hasn't a single name of a past partner or a potential boyfriend who has come out.
|Caption: Rose Lavelle in her friend's wedding (Photo: Instagram)|
In the year 2012, Rose did make a public announcement for her mystery boyfriend on Twitter. However, after that, no information ever came out regarding the said boyfriend oaf Lavelle. So, Rose’s love life still remains in the dark.
It seems she is the master in keeping secrets regarding her personal life. Rose unless came out in the open to talk about her relationship. So, we assume she might be in a relationship with her partner or be her husband. With her attractive personality, guys would like to date her, so Rose surely gets her dream boy or partner. We hope soon she will get married to a loving and caring boyfriend in the future.
Is Rose Lavelle Lesbian?
Rose Lavelle has kept her personal life a big mystery. Without any info regarding her partner, boyfriend, or relationship, people started assuming that, she might be lesbian. However, there is no basis for her being lesbian.
It might just be rumors without any proof we can't say anything about her sexuality. As per different reports, Rose is yet to be married to her partner. Also, she remains out of affairs controversy as well.
What is Rose Lavelle Net Worth? HerSalary
Rose Lavell has a net worth of $1.5 Million from her professional soccer player. Under the contract with the NWSL team, she has been earning a salary between $16,538 to $ 46,200. Also, she signs a USWNT midfielder contract with Manchester City and might be earning between £200,000 to £500,000.
|Caption: Rose Lavelle coming out of a private jet (Photo: Instagram)|
Also, he became part of the World Cup 2019 winning team who wins the cash prize of $4 million. She along with her teammates sure enjoyed the cash equally. Likewise, Rose earns money from her endorsement and salary solely depends upon the players' skills and achievements.
Rose Lavelle's Injury
In December 2020, Rose Lavelle suffered a knee injury during a match against Everton on crutches. Then she was withdrawn at half-time, and sustained the knock towards the end of the first half. After a thrusting tackle, she required on-pitch treatment. After the interval, she was walking on crutches though not hobbling heavily. Then her comeback was glorious.
Also, Rose is ready to play in Tokyo despite an injury scare at USWNT Summer Series. Then her name is inked in the scoresheet on Women's Super League playing against West Ham. Also, she has played for the Washing Spirit for two years (2018 to 2020). She plays as a midfielder for the English FA WSL team Manchester City as well as for the United States national team.
Rose Lavelle's Height
Following are the body features of Rose Lavelle
- Rose Lavelle has a height of 1.62 m, 162 cm, or 5 feet 4 inches tall
- Lavelle's body weighs around 121.254 pounds or 55kg.
- Rose has a body measurement of around 33-25-33 inches
- Lavelle has a dark brown hair color with brown eyes color.
Rose Lavelle wears a “16” number jersey for Manchester City, and the national team as well.
Facts About Rose Lavelle
- Her full name is Rosemary Kathleen Lavelle who was born on May 14, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- She is the daughter of Marty Lavelle and Janet Lavelle.
- Grew up along with her 3 siblings John, Nora, and Mary.
- Initially, she played competitive soccer with GSSA Sycamore United Club before moving to Lakota United Soccer Club.
- Later she played with Cincinnati United Premier Soccer Club.
- At the age of 8, she trained at Cincinnati Soccer Trainer Neil Bradford.
- From Mount Notre Dame High School located in Cincinnati, Ohio, she completed her high school education.
- Rose started six games for the United States at the 2019 World Cup, scoring three goals and then awarded the Bronze Ball.
- Also, she was named the sixth-best player in the world at The Best FIFA Football Awards 2019.
- Likewise, she was named to the 2019 FIFA FIFPro World XI.
- In the year 2017, she makes her senior international debut.
- In 2016, she finish her collegiate career with the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Then she started her professional career with Boston Breakers before moving to Washington Spirit a year later.