Common people like Kristin Luckey rose to popularity after having a relationship with singer-songwriter and actor, Billy Ray Cyrus. From their romantic relationship, they shared a son but never got married.
|Caption: Picture of Kristin Luckey who is popular as the ex-girlfriend of Billy Ray Cyrus (Photo: Romacalcio)|
Kristin Luckey Bio
Kristin Luckey with Billy Ray Relationship
“And that’s how I found out about Tish being pregnant with Miley. My jaw just dropped. There was a lot of anger in me but we kept talking. Then Billy Ray went on TV and said he and Tish were getting married and she was pregnant again.”
Kristin & Billy never got married. Eventually, she lives a low-profile life and went on to raise her son Christopher Cody in South Carolina.
Married Life After Break Up; Kristin Luckey Husband
What's Kristin Luckey Net Worth?
About Kristin Luckey Ex-Boyfriend Billy Ray Cyrus
Facts About Kristin Luckey Ex-Boyfriend Billy Ray Cyrus
- Born to parents Ron Cyrus, (father) a politician and former steelworker, and mother Ruth Ann Casto but his parents divorced in the year 1966.
- He tried to play guitar left-handed despite being right-handed.
- On a baseball scholarship, he attended Georgetown College before changing to music.
- Also, he is a college dropout who wanted to become a musician.
- Billy played in a band called Sly Dog, before signing a record contract with Mercury Nashville Records in the 1980s.
- The band Sly Dog was named after a one-eyed dog that Billy owned.
- Billy Cyrus married twice Cindy Smith (m. 1986–1991) and Tish Cyrus (m. 1993) and was blessed with six children they are Miley Cyrus, Noah Cyrus, Trace Cyrus, Braison Cyrus, Christopher Cody, and Brandi Cyrus.
- Billy has a height of 6 feet or 1.83 m tall.