English singer, James Graham popular as the former lead singer of ‘The X Factor’ UK's boy band ‘Stereo Kicks.’ Also, his popularity rose after becoming the winner of the 2nd season of the reality television music competition, 'The Four Battle for Stardom'.
|Caption: Picture of British Singer James Graham (Photo: Instagram)|
Family of James Graham
Born to an accordionist mother while his father is a good singer on 12th October 1996 in Essex, England. James was raised in Essex along with his brothers, whose name is not known. Graham hails from a family of music lovers.
Initially, James studied at Lochinver Primary situated in a rural area on the west coast of Sutherland. Later, he moved to Ullapool High School located in Ullapool, Scotland. James plans to attend Gaelic College for further education but got busy in his music career.
Does Singer James Graham Have a Wife?
Singer James Graham doesn't have a wife. However, the signer Graham remains private regarding his personal life. Also, nothing much is known about his current love affairs on the media.
James hasn't romantically linked with an intimate relationship with any girls. Also, no news of his current affairs or relationship. Singer James must be leading a single life without any dating rumors.
Who is Singer James Graham Girlfriend?
Singer James Graham is in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend whose name on Instagram is livydavidd. So, James has yet to make his girlfriend, wife officially. But he is in a romantic relationship, so hopefully, they will get married soon.
However, he hasn't shared much information on his girlfriend. But he has been sharing a romantic relationship with his girlfriend on his Instagram. The lovebirds are yet to be married and we hope their relationship goes like this.
Is Singer James Graham Married?
Singer James Graham isn't still married because he has yet to make someone his wife. However, he was in a relationship with his girlfriend, Molly Range. During the time of their relationship he was 16 years old and his former girlfriend Molly was 23 years old.
According to reports, James and Molly started dating in August 2014 after first meeting in Swindon, Wilts. After their first meeting, the duo became friends after a few months of online chatting.
Then his former girlfriend Molly found herself pregnant with Graham's child. Then he had pleaded with her to get an abortion so he could concentrate on his career in music.
Also, she said that James didn't seem to care for her and even ignored her when she was in the hospital for a miscarriage. Range said
"I just can't believe how cold and cruel he has been."
The singer James is "very shocked" that such a personal matter has been made public according to The Sun.
What's James Graham Net Worth?
Singer James Graham has a net worth of $2 Million earned out of his musical career. The average salary of a British singer is around £32,826 and £56,896.
Also, he might earn a decent sum of money after becoming the winner of season 2 of The Four: Battle for Stardom, also known as The Four. James credits most of his worth to his flourishing career as a singer, and songwriter.
Career of Singer James Graham
- Initially, James worked for a local music studio at the beginning of his career.
- Then he auditioned for series 11 of ‘The X Factor' in the year 2014.
- Well, he got rejected at the Bootcamp stage.
- Then he along with his group went on to release their debut song "Love Me So" on June 21, 2015.
- Unfortunately, Stereo Kicks disbanded after a month then he has continued to perform as a solo artist.
- James became the winner of the American reality television music competition show ‘The Four: Battle for Stardom’ in the year 2018.
- After that, he signed a record deal with Republic Records who performed several times on stage.
- James became one of the most popular upcoming singers in the English music industry.
- Also, he has over 350k followers on his Instagram account.
- He frequently performs music of the Scottish tradition.