American football coach, Scott Frost is an American football coach who played for teams like the New York Jets, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
|Caption: Scott Frost with his wife Ashley Neidhardt in their wedding dress (Photo: PlayersStats|
Is Scott Frost Still Married?
|Caption: Scott Frost with his wife Ashley Neidhardt (Photo: Twitter0|
Frost with his wife Ashley has continued to maintain a low profile that has defined their relationship history. The duo living a blissful life keeping their son out of the limelight. However, there were rumors of divorce between Scott and Ashley but it turned out to be false news.
Is Scott Frost Separated From His Wife?
Scott Frost Kids
Who is Scott Frost's Wife?
Who is Scott Frost?
- His full name is Scott Andrew Frost who is an American football coach and former player born on January 4, 1975.
- He is the son of parents Larry Frost (father) and mother Carol Frost.
- His father Larry coached him along with his sibling brother Steve Frost at Wood River (Neb.)
- From the year 1989 to 1993, he enrolled at Wood River High School located in Wood River, Nebraska.
- He played football at the collegiate and professional level prior to becoming a coach.
- Scott was the Big 12 Offensive Newcomer of the Year and two-time AFCA National Champion.
- He was drafted by the New York Jets in the year 1998 NFL Draft.
- Also, he has spent 6 years in the National Football League (NFL), playing mostly on special teams.
- In the year 2002, as a coach, Scott started as a graduate assistant at Nebraska.
- Also, he worked as a graduate assistant at Kansas State in the year 2006.
- In the year 2007, he became linebackers coach at Northern Iowa and co-defensive coordinator in 2008.
- From the year 2013 to 2015, he was the wide receivers coach at Oregon.
- From the year 2016 to 2017, he was the head coach of UCF then joined Nebraska in 2018 as the head coach.
- Scott Frost has a net worth of $12 Million and has been earning an annual salary of $5 Million.
- Scott has a height of 1.91 m or 191 cm or 6 feet 2 inches tall.