Ashley Neidhardt just gained popularity after her marriage to American football coach Scott Frost. Her spouse Frost is also a former player as well.
|Caption: Ashley Neidhardt with her husband Scott Frost in their wedding dress (Photo: PlayerStats)|
When did Ashley Neidhardt Married to Scott Frost?
Ashley Neidhardt's relationship with the Football coach Scott started in the year 2013. After dating for more than 2 years, Scott proposed to Ashley for marriage in October 2015. After a year of their engagement, the duo got married.
On March 11, 2016, Ashley Neidhardt exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Scott Frost in a lavish wedding ceremony. Their lavish wedding ceremony held in El Chorro, Paradise Valley. The couple became the parents of a son born on 9th November 2017.
When was Ashley Neidhardt Born?
On April 2nd, 1989, Ashley Neidhardt was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, the United States. Her real name is Ashley Christina Neidhardt. But she hasn't mentioned any details regarding her early life, parents, and siblings.
Having American nationality, Ashley is of white ethnical background. She completed her education at the Grand Canyon University located in Arizona.
Ashley Neidhardt Kids; Her Husband
Ashley Neidhardt has given birth to their son on November 8, shared with her husband Frost. Initially, the couple kept the name of their kid private. After winning the Bear Bryant Coach of the Year Award.
But Ashley and her hubby Scott revealed the name of their son as Ryan James Frost after winning the Bear Bryant Coach of the Year Award. The duo has continued to maintain a low-profile life. They are living together happily without any rumors of their separation or conflicts. They will consistently hold each other like this till the finish of their life.
What is Ashley Neidhardt Net Worth?
Besides being the wife of an acclaimed football coach, Ashley hasn't mentioned anything about her professional career. So, Ashley Neidhardt's net worth and salary yet to be out in the media. Being a celebrity wife, Ashley Neidhardt has been living a luxurious life. Her husband Scot Frost has collected a net worth of $12 Million.
Also, Frost has been earning an annual salary of $5 million from his work as a coach. Likewise, he has collected a decent sum of money for his playing career as well. After retiring from his playing career, he became a coach. After becoming coach of the famous team Nebraska, he signed a contract of $35 Million for 7 years, which will surely be going to add more to his net worth.
Info About Ashley Neidhardt Husband
- Her husband full name is Scott Andrew Frost born on January 4, 1975, in Wood River, Nebraska, the United States who is an American football coach and former player.
- His father's name is Larry Frost who died on September 16, 2020, because of cancer at the age of 73.
- Frost's mother name is Carol Moseke.
- Also, he has a sibling brother Steve Frost born on July 4, 1973, who played defensive line and long snapper at Stanford.
- Currently, he is working as the head of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
- Previously, she worked as the head coach at UCF during the Knights' 13–0 2017 season, his only winning season as a head coach.
- His tenure at Nebraska been markedly less successful than his tenure at UCF.
- Also, he became the first Nebraska coach to post losing records in each of his first three seasons since Bill Jennings from the year 1957 to 1959.
- He played football at the collegiate and professional level prior to becoming a coach.
- Frost spent six years in the National Football League (NFL), playing mostly on special teams.
- Scott Frost has a height of 1.91 m or 191 cm or 6 feet 2 inches tall.